Monday 6 June 2011

I just love helping my hostesses get hundreds of dollars in FREE & highly discounted jewellery, just for inviting a few friends to get together & have a fantastic time!    If you are interested in booking a show either an in home or online/book party, or coming to the ladies night out (below), let me know!  I also love getting paid to party!!  So if you are interested in finding out more about what I do, I would be happy to help!

 
Anyone who helps me reach my goal for June by booking an in home or book show will receive a $60 item for booking ON TOP OF the awesome hostess benefits!! (bottom)


The DISCONTINUED LIST is out!  Get your favorites today before they are gone!  If you would like to see a copy of the list, send me a message or give me a call!!

We have our Ladies Night Out June 23rd.  Five 8' tables filled with the almost the entire collection.  Over 40 draws for FREE JEWELLERY!  Runs from 7pm to 8:30pm.  You can come by yourself, bring a friend(s) or make it a party!  Seating is limited, so please book yours no later than June 13th! 

OR

We are having an Ovarian Walk of Hope Fundraiser on Tuesday July 19th!  Same as the ladies night out, but a portion of all sales will be donated to the cause!  Reserve your seat(s) or table before July 9th!