Sunday 26 June 2011

July is your last chance to order anything on the DISCONTINUED LIST!  Get your favorites today before they are gone!  If you would like to see a copy of the list, send me a message or give me a call!!

We are having an Ovarian Walk of Hope Fundraiser on Tuesday July 19th!  There will be over 500 pieces of jewellery displayed, raffles, draws AND a portion of all sales will be donated to a fabulous cause!  Reserve your seat(s) or table before July 9th as seats are limited!

The June Ladies Night Out was a huge success!  Everyone in attendance had a great time!  The next Ladies Night Out will be in August...with the NEW catalogue! 

I just love helping my hostesses get hundreds of dollars in FREE & highly discounted jewellery, just for inviting a few friends to get together & have a fantastic time!    If you are interested in booking a show either an in home or online/book party, or coming to the ladies night out, let me know!  I also love getting paid to party!!  So if you are interested in finding out more about what I do, I would be happy to help!