Wednesday 27 July 2011

We have finally reached one of my favorite times of the year...the NEW catalogue!  As much as I am sad to see some of my favorite pieces be retired, I am THRILLED with the new collection!  I already have my new favorites & can't wait to buy them all!  The new catalogue itself got a huge facelift & looks fabulous!


As a customer in August you will not want to miss out!  What a FABULOUS deal with the start of the new catalogue, buy 1 item at regular price & get your TWO MOST expensive at half price!!!  This is also fantastic news for hostesses!  Who wouldn't want to come to your show to get such a great deal!


If you would like to see a new catalogue, place an order or book a show, give me a call or send me an email!  I only have a couple of dates left open for August & I wouldn't want you to miss out!

We will also be holding a Dress It Up, ladies night out on August 30th.  Seats are limited so if you would like to view the entire new collection book your seat(s)/table(s) asap to ensure that you get yours!!

Become a CONSULTANT in August & submit a minimum $650 starter show & receive the Lia Bracelet (featured on the cover, $120 value)  free!